Would you like to make a difference to the life of someone in your community and have a career that is rewarding and challenging? If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you!
About Dale Care Ltd
Dale Care has been providing care to individuals in their own homes since 1986. We are focused on offering care suitable to each individual’s needs enabling them to remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible.
We are rated as one of the best home care providers in the areas we work. We have a good reputation for the services we provide and how we treat our employees. Due to continually growing we are looking to expand our current team of Community Care Workers.
Your role in brief
Our Home Care Workers have the chance to make a real difference to people’s lives, both at home and supporting them in the community. This is a role that varies from day-to-day helping the more vulnerable in our society, offering a sense of satisfaction that is difficult to match.
- Dale Care Workers are responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
- You would be expected to travel to the customers own home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the customer and Dale Care.
- The type of support that you can expect to be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing personal care and support or domestic support.
You must hold a full driving licence and have access to a car- please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement
It’s essential that all Dale Care Worker applicants possess the following qualities:
- Self-motivated and well-organised
- Caring and sensitive to the needs of others
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Having the ability to communicate effectively
Previous care experience would be advantageous but is not essential as you will receive;
- One full week of Induction Training prior to starting work
- Shadowing from an experienced staff member
- Regular refresher training to ensure your upkeep of skills and knowledge, on-going continuing personal development
- Free diploma in Health and Social Care
Shift Patterns: Full and part time hours available, alternative weekend working is required.
Looking for School Hours?
Unfortunately we are unable to offer school hours only i.e 09:30 – 2:30 M-F. It is a great shame as we certainly miss recruiting some fantastic carers, but our clients need support throughout the day and the really busy times are first thing in the morning and from 16:00 onwards. Do have a think if you are able to offer a few mornings or evenings per week as well as alternate weekend availability and we would love to hear from you.
Positions in care are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check.
We are an equal opportunities employer.