Home Help – Stockton
Your role in brief
Our Home Helpers have the chance to make a real difference to people’s lives, both at home and supporting them in the community. This is a role that varies from day-to-day, helping the more vulnerable in our society by offering a sense of satisfaction that is difficult to match.
- Dale Care Workers are responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
- You would be expected to travel to the service users own home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the customer and Dale Care
It’s essential that all Dale Care Worker applicants possess the following qualities:
- Self-motivated and well-organised
- Caring and sensitive to the needs of others
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Having the ability to communicate effectively
Hours / Working Pattern Available
Part-time: Monday to Friday between 9am – 3pm